First time buyer
The good news is that a
90% mortgages is available to all First Time Buyers.
Help To Buy Scheme get a 5% Tax rebate.
Today’s lowest Interest rates: Variable 3%. 1 Year Fixed. 2.6%
How much savings do I need to have to purchase a property?
- You will need to have at least a deposit of 10%
- Plus legal fees
- Plus stamp duty
- But 90% Mortgage is still available
Switch and Save thousands €€€ on your mortgage
With Property prices on the increase the good new is that you may get a much better rate of interest on your mortgage by switching your mortgage to a cheaper lender. As reported by Charlie Weston’s in the Irish Independant of the 12th January 2015.
Central Bank Research shows the up to 21% of mortgage holders could save money if the switched their mortgage to a different Lender.
Exclusive offers only available for members of the INTO and IFUT.
- No fees charged
- €300 contribution towards legal fees
- Or reduced legal fees of €500 plus Vat and outlays
- Same interest rate as you get if you approach the lender directly