How much savings do I need to have to purchase a property?
- You will need to have at least a deposit of 10%
- Plus legal fees
- Plus stamp duty
- 90% Mortgages available to both First time buyers and home movers
- 4 times salary available to first time buyers
- 3. 5 times salary available to second time buyers
- Up to 4.5 times salary available of a case by case basis
Switch and Save thousands €€€ on your mortgage
With Property prices on the increase the good new is that you may get a much better rate of interest on your mortgage by switching your mortgage to a cheaper lender. . Central Bank Research shows 3 in 5 mortgage holders could save money switching lenders . With the Cheapest rates available of 2.15%
Exclusive offers only available for members of the INTO and IFUT.
- No fees charged
- Same interest rate as you get if you approach the lender directly.
- New Horizon Mortgages ltd T/A Educ Mortgages . Bernard, Cullenstown Duncormack Co Wexford Y35 CH66 Central Bank of Ireland registration number C43586